domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

Technology

Technology was pretty valuable for our group experience. We used the blackboard email feature for all of our email communication. In fact, all of our communication was by email. The only phone communication was done when we had group meetings and we would call someone who was late to see if they were coming in. All of our record keeping was done in Word.

As far as hindering us, my laptop has basically been dying on me for the last year or so. Landon has a much better laptop than I do so mostly all of the PowerPoints and Word documents were done on his computer. I finally got a new computer recently, but it's an iMac and not a laptop, because I'm so sick of laptops and how easily they can get damaged, overheated, etc.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario