domingo, 8 de marzo de 2009

Presentations and Online Portfolios

1. Will had a really neat presentation about guitar tops. I had no idea that the type of wood used for the guitar has an effect on the sound the guitar produces. As a newcomer to guitar playing (and I have been practicing my new guitar a lot in the past couple months), It was useful information. I'm not going to say that my own presentation was my favorite (which would be arrogant) but I do want to note that I enjoyed going back into my picture file and seeing the map of Prague again. It brought back some fun memories and reminded me of how much I am DYING to travel.

2. My one experience with making an online portfolio was a mess! It was English 103, which was first semester freshman year. We had a good teacher but she was definitely nowhere as computer savvy an English teacher as Angie is. So she wasn't really able to help us navigate the blackboard app for making eportfolios, which was what everyone was required to use. We all eventually figured it out. I also remember hearing all these rumblings that we had to complete an eportfolio to graduate, which I was hearing from the english teachers but not from anyone in the architecture department. It had turned out that the class that started in 2005 did not have to complete one (at least the architecture majors), but 2006 archies do have to. So that was a relief.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario