domingo, 1 de marzo de 2009

Presentations

I enjoyed the presentation about vinyl records. I didn't know that people still made vinyl records or that there was any advantage to using vinyl records, other than being retro or stylish. Apparently, the sound is actually cleaner on vinyl records. After seeing the presentation I may actually be interested in getting a turntable and some records of some of my favorite classic rock bands. The vinyl records he brought in were effective props.

Another presentation I enjoyed was the "tournament" deciding who was the best athlete in the world, which was entertaining. Not only was I interested in who he thought was the best athlete in the world and why, but I enjoyed hearing his humorous reasons for why each person won each tournament round. He presented effectively for what he was trying to do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario